Pt Leo Estate, Liquor Licence No. 31956107
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $19,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $800)
You must not order or purchase alcohol from us:
- if you are aged under 18;
- with the intention to re-sell (all goods for sale are intended for personal use only)
Wine Shipping & Returns Policy
- Upon your receipt of payment, your purchased goods will be shipped to your requested address. Please note we do not deliver to PO boxes.
- Delivery can take between 2-10 working days.
- Returns will only be accepted within a period of 3 days of goods being received. Returns will be granted only if goods were not received in fair condition. Returns need to be notified in writing and cost of redelivery fee to be covered by Pt. Leo Estate.
Gift Voucher Policy:
- Gift vouchers are able to be redeemed for all goods and services available at Pt. Leo Estate.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase. Expired certificates cannot be transferred or extended.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Online Purchases
Gift vouchers purchased online are emailed directly to the purchaser (within 2 hours), you can then print/forward the voucher to the recipient.
- In-Person/Phone Purchases
Gift vouchers purchased directly through the venue are sent out via standard post in a hard-card format (similar to a credit card). This is subject to AusPost delivery capacity – allow 2-6 days